Are you a Farm Woman? Win your way to the Manitoba Farm Women’s Conference!
We want to send you and a guest to the MB Farm Women’s Conference in Winnipeg, November 18-20, 2012. Prize includes; two conference passes and hotel accommodations. Contest details are below.
The conference program is jam packed with excellent speakers including:
Mairlyn Smith, the fabulously funny PHEc, author of Healthy Starts Here! and regular on CityLine will be sharing how to stay healthy on the go.
Immediately following Mairlyn’s dynamic presentation she will be available at the MB Canola Growers booth to sign copies of her book Healthy Starts Here! There will be a limited number of copies availble for purchase at the event.
Getty Stewart, PHEc, Be Well guest blogger, Fruit Share Founder and Best Selling Prairie Fruit Cookbook author will be sharing how she has built community through the Fruit Share Program.
You can follow this link for the Full Conference Program/Registration Brochure or visit www.manitobafarmwomensconference.ca
“Where women meet to acquire skills and share ideas that benefit themselves, their families, farms and communities.” ~MFW conference site.
How to Enter:
1. Leave a comment on this blog post saying “Send Me Please!”
For additional entries:
2. “Share” this blog post using the share buttons at the bottom of this post (Twitter, Pin it or Email). Leave us a comment on this blog post saying “I shared it!”.
3. No purchase of any product necessary for entry.
Prize Package Includes:
2 full conference passes to MB Farm Women’s Conference
2 night accommodation at The Clarion Hotel
Package Value is over $500!
1. Must be 18 years or older.
2. Must be available to attend the MB Farm Women’s Conference in Winnipeg on November 18-20.
3. Your farm must be a current member of the Manitoba Canola Growers.
4. Must be a resident of Manitoba.
Deadline for Entries:
Contest entry deadline is Sunday, October 14 @ midnight.
Note: Winner will be selected at random and must meet eligibility criteria and must answer a skill-testing question before claiming your prize. Winner will be initially contacted via email so be sure to use your correct email address when leaving your comments.
Best of luck and Be Well…Jenn & Ellen